Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

I'm joining in the fun of Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Daisy asks the question, "What are your top ten favorite books read during the lifespan of your blog?"


Here's my list: 


Okay For Now - Gary Schmidt









That was hard!  Narrowing my list to ten was a challenge - I've read and blogged about some extraordinary books.  My list of favorites is dominated by Middle Grades Fiction - no surprise there.  But I also included two exceptional Young Adult novels and three beautiful Picture Books.  

I look forward to the next Top Ten Tuesday challenge.

Blog you later!

Ali B.

1 comment:

Tanya Patrice said...

Other than Divergent I haven't read any of the books on your list. But there are a few there that I plan to read, so I'm excited to see you loved 'em.